Windows to Linux Migration, in a book
Now this looks interesting. A book that details how to migrate from a Windows network to a Linux network. Its up to date to, it talks about migrating from Active Directory (Win2k+) and also details how to migrate from Exchange to a Linux solution. All in one book - thats another book for my already overloaded bookshelves.

2 Comments:
Cool. Although you want to buy the e-book, right? ;)
By
Anonymous, at 3:58 pm
Just seen this book in Waterstones for £27. I was very interested to see what the suggested replacement for Exchange was. The book fell open on this page and there was talk of eGroupware and horde and a big boxout saying that OpenXchange was only very recently open sourced and that they didnt have time to review it before the book went to press.
I put the book back on the shelf and made a mental note to watch out for when version two comes out. I hope its soon as I really want to get into this
By
Ade, at 8:59 pm
Post a Comment
<< Home